We have strong expertise on traditional E-commerce and Cross Border E-commerce (CBEC), both B2C and B2B2C.
We have proven track record of growing the business of established brands in China and launching new brands on the market. Our E-Operation team manages the setup and the day-to-day operations, promotions and customer service for our brands. We deliver world class and seamless customer experience when shopping online at our various online stores across the main online platforms in China. We take full responsibility of the online business of our clients, including:
- Brand site design, development and operations across the main platforms in China (Tmall, Taobao，JD, VIP，Jumei, NetEase Kola，etc.);
- Marketing and Promotional Strategy;
- Commercial and Pricing Strategy;
- Customer Service;
- Disintermediation of the parallel market.
Results and achievements
We have achieved several important awards proving that our capabilities are industry leading. Among others, we have won the Best Tmall Global Flagship Store award, the Best Marketing Team Award for the growth of the Revlon brand (which has become the No. 1 brand in color cosmetics on TMall Global) and No. 1 ranking in Tmall's (Alibaba) service companies evaluation. This is a holistic evaluation ranging from operations, logistic, marketing & sales execution to customer service, collaboration with Tmall etc. and there are more than 20,000 service companies in the pool.
Our competitive advantage
- We operate both traditional and CBEC. They jointly represent more than 25% of the revenues of our brands;
- We directly operate on all online platforms (Tmall, Taobao，JD, VIP，Jumei, NetEase Kola，etc.). We sell both B2C and B2B2C;
- We develop dedicated commercial & marketing strategies (product choice, promotions etc.) for each platform aiming at maintaining good market governance.
Disintermediation of the parallel market
We have developed a proven methodology and approach to reduce fake goods, parallel distribution and implement brand pricing strategy.Most brands face the big challenges in building Mainland China business due to higher prices compared to other geographies. This leads to a strong parallel market at lower prices. Global pricing harmonization is strategically right but difficult to implement due to physiological exchange rate fluctuations, different pricing corridors by region and the complexity of absorbing the financial impact of the price reduction in China.
We have developed a step by step methodology to address this specific issue which has proven to be very effective. Our model allows brands to progressively reduce non official distributors and grow the control of the online market. Our model and approach allows brands to effectively disintermediate the parallel market, reduce fake goods, align prices (China vs EU) and capture the online potential, by shifting the current online volumes from non-authorized retailers to brands' flagship stores and few selected authorized retailers. The shift is done gradually, in order to maintain sales volumes and progressively align prices to EU levels in order to limit the parallel importation.